Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Probably not going to move to VT for a year...

I'm in my most "favorie-tist" HIPPY restaurant in Rutland, VT...(post-meeting, "Acceptance" being the topic, and pre-picking up Lauren Walling...coming to Vermont for a visit!) Lauren is my best college friend, and we get to celebrate another best-friend's baby shower in Kittery, Maine this Sunday.

Right now Lauren's train will pull into Rutland in 25 minutes...so I knew to bring my laptop to my favorite restaurant here!! 'Back Home Again'...a member of, "The Twelve Tribes" group....I gather they're a communal living/spiritual group dedicated to homegrown foods...and tonight I ordered a pizza with Sauerkraut and Red sauce! YUM!

And yeah...I don't see us living in Vermont in our little Granville house for one year....at least not there...maybe in the Northeast somewhere sometime...but this mommy needs at least a small town of sorts, and Granville seems more like a zip code than a town...Gorgeous, though.

We're having amazing days in steamy, stormy, sunny, rainy, breezy weather. But, I haven't made a piece of jewelry in days..I lack some tools and findings, and I'm just too lazy this summer here in the woods to creatively challenge myself. Although, Angela Stevens just visited and brought me old jewelry I've given her the last few decades as well as some fading JCREW pieces...so now i have little more junk to work with...my favorite!
God I love this hippy joint! I'll upload pictures asap...and guess what?!?!? They just told me they opened "The Yellow Deli" in Vista, CA....you must go see this crazy great food for yourselves!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you already! Let's talk tomorrow about the hotel in Boston!

    ReplyDelete