Monday, August 30, 2010

New Projects....like Babyshower Games!?



Hi friends and family!~ While Kim is still partly living in "Delirious-Land" fantasizing about our future move to Vermont's Green Mountain Forest for a year, I've moved on to making myself busy at HOME in San Diego with new creative projects....First, this is the first time in 20 years of making jewelry and ten years selling it, that I'm on time with production for the holidays!!
I usually wait for fall and winter inspirations to start creating jewelry for Christmas and Holiday shoppers, but then I'm rushing around with the regular hustle and bustle and the added stress of impending jewelry shows and awaiting boutiques!
This year, the planning began two weeks ago. I've scheduled babysitters to give this mommy time to create and ship at least the autumn jewelry in time for falling leaves and cooling weather.
The Crystal ornaments and WRECKOLLECTIONS Jewelry Wreaths have been laid out all over the floor of our shared office (mostly Kim's office...and she tip-toes through them to her desk patiently). I'm preparing final touches and choosing which wreaths get which junk broaches and beads. In other words...I'm ON TIME!
But this isn't enough busy for me! I need other projects, and when I resigned from the "moving to VT" project, I found another!
Baby Shower Bingo! Random, right?! Not so!! My friend, Lelli Hazard created Registry Bingo, and while she'd love to make Registry Bingo her full time passion, she's a busy working mom of a running toddler! So I'm going to help her market this fantastic Bridal and Baby shower GAME! Why not...most of my social gathering include showers...in fact, I'm co-hosting my cousin Natalie's baby shower with my mom and grandma in September, and I'm hosting one of my sister-in-law's baby showers after Christmas...so THIS PROJECT and ADVENTURE is APPLICABLE! While writing Natalie's invitations, it became imperative that I blog about this new creative outlet! I'll let you know how the games play out at the next shower...I have a feeling it will be so fun...especially if the BINGO!-winning guests win my jewelry!!
If you have a bunch of showers celebrating your friends, too...check out: registrybingo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment